- Reviews (0)
About The Course
This course is designed for professionals who aspire to learn ‘R’ language for Analytics. The course starts from the very basics like: Introduction to R programming, how to import various formats of Data, manipulate it, etc. to advanced topics like: Data Mining Technique, performing Predictive Analysis to find optimum results based on past data, Data Visualisation using R Commander, Deducer, etc.
After the completion of ‘Business Analytics with R’ at Edureka, you should be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of ‘R’ programming
- Explore data manipulation with functions like grepl(), sub(), apply(),etc.
- Apply various Data Importing techniques in R
- Perform exploratory Data Analysis
- Learn where to use functions- cor(), llist(), hclust(), lm(), glm(), etc.
- Apply Data Visualisation to create fancy plots
- Understand Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
- Apply Data Mining and understand Decision Trees and Random Forests
- Implement k-means clustering algorithm to perform Text Analysis
- Study Association Rule Mining to predict buyers’ next purchase
- Explore and understand Sentiment Analysis
- Understand the concept of Regression
- Implement Linear and Logistic Regression and understand Anova
Apply Predictictive Analytics to predict outcomes
Work on a real life Poject, implementing R Analytics to create Business Insights
Who should go for this course?
This course is meant for all those students and professionals who are interested in working in analytics industry and are keen to enhance their technical skills with exposure to cutting-edge practices. This is a great course for all those who are ambitious to become ‘Business Analysts’ in near future. This is a must to learn course for professionals from Mathemetics, Statistics or Economics background and interested in learning Business Analytics.
Why Learn Business Analytics with R?
‘Business Analytics with ‘R’ at Edureka will prepare you to perform analytics and build models for real world data science problems. It is the world’s most powerful programming language for statistical computing and graphics making it a must know language for the aspiring Data Scientists. ‘R’ wins strongly on Statistical Capability, Graphical capability, Cost and rich set of packages. The following blog will help you understand the significance of R Analytics training:
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
The pre-requisites for learning ‘Business Analytics with R’ include basic statistics knowledge. We provide a complimentary course “Statistics Essentials for R” to all the participants who enroll for the Business Analytics with R Training. This course helps you brush up your statistics skills.
Which Case-Studies will be a part of the Course?
Towards the end of the Course, you will be working on a live project. You can choose any of the following.